August 19, 2020By Alex Romanov
If you need cash for your house, you are probably in a unique situation. You might have inherited a house, or have a house in disrepair. Maybe you just need to move as quickly as possible and don’t want to spend the time and energy it takes to fix up the house and sell it through traditional methods.
If you need cash for your house, there are several steps you can take and several things you should know about the process.
1. Contact a real estate agent – in some cases, there are real estate agents who specialize in selling properties in disrepair. Keep in mind that this may not be the best option since there are usually additional fees associated with selling traditionally.
2. Contact a real estate investor – look for a reputable real estate investor in your area. An internet search will reveal your local options (consider typing “Washington State” or, better yet, your specific town name along with your inquiry). For example, “sell my home quickly Seattle” or “sell my house fast Tacoma”
3. You can also attempt to sell the house yourself, otherwise known as “for sale by owner” or “FSBO”.
1. When focusing on getting a cash offer for your house, remember that cash deals are often done at a discount – if you need to sell quickly for cash, it will be difficult to get a full price offer in most areas.
2. When you sell to an investor, expect that they typically pay a discounted price for the house and will not be able to provide a full price offer. The benefit to this is that they purchase your house as-is, and often can close much quicker than a traditional sale, often in less than a month. Investors simplify the selling process, and will find a buyer quickly for the house. There are also no hidden fees or agent commissions, so in cases where houses cannot be sold for full price, selling to an investor is often the best method.
3. Depending on where the house is located it can be much easier to get full price for a cash offer on your house! Especially when inventory is low and demand is high, so buyers are anxious and move quickly. It’s common to receive several offers on one house in a short amount oftime, increasing your potential for a cash offer if you live in a desirable neighborhood.
As you can see, it is possible to obtain cash for your house, but it will often involve a unique set of circumstances. If you need cash for your house and need to sell quickly, contact us for a no obligation assessment and cash offer on your home!
Get a Quick Cash Offer | Call 206-231-5864
Want to sell your Spokane house fast with one phone call?
It’s easy. Call us at 206-231-5864 or fill out the form to get more information.
Selling a property in today’s market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we’ll help guide you through your options.
We buy houses in ANY CONDITION. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property…
11335 NE 122nd St Suite 105, Kirkland, WA 98034, United States206firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a local real estate solutions and investment business that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. We are investors and problem solvers who can buy your house fast with a fair all cash offer.
How It Works
"*" indicates required fields