August 8, 2020By Alex Romanov
In a financial bind, some people sell their house to get out of debt. Whether your own a second home, plan to sell your house and rent instead, or are considering downsizing, making the decision to sell your house to pay off debts may not be easy. But, neither is struggling with high interest rates and steadily increasing debts.
In some cases, selling a house to get out of debt can be the best decision for your situation. For instance, if:
1. You can’t afford your mortgage payments and refinancing is not an option. You may be behind on payments and facing foreclosure, or thepayments are so high that you would save money each month by renting.
2. You need to pay off debts and could easily downsize. Buying a smaller, more affordable home makes more sense for your current situation.
3. You own or inherit a second home. You’re deeply in debt and need immediate relief. You don’t want to deal with tenants, so selling the second home is an easy, smart decision.
4. You are behind on property taxes and HOA fees, or they are simply too high. With your debts continuing to grow, you’re unable to get ahead. You could lose your property.
5. You’re living paycheck to paycheck and your income is less than what you owe each month. Paying off debts with high interest rates would increase your cash flow, enabling you to save money while renting. Once your finances improve, you could consider buying another home.
6. You’re in a financial bind and have no other alternative. You need to sell the house fast, pay off some debts, and improve your financial situation.
Yes, you can. Your time to sell is limited, but you do have options. If your home hasn’t reached foreclosure yet, you can try selling it for enough cash to pay off what is owed, including late fees and other penalties in addition to what you still owe the lender.
Let us help. Our company is I Will Buy House, and we can help you get out of any of these sticky situations.
● We can make a cash offer on your house “as-is”, without you spending any money for repairs.● Need a cash advance to pay for moving or other expenses? Tell us.● Don’t worry about cleaning or hauling away junk. We take care of it for you.● Selling a house with a lien? We have experts who work to quickly resolve lien issues.● Our experts work to ensure a clear title with no obstacles to a quick sell.
If you want to sell your house as quickly as possible for cash, you could get an offer within 24 hours, close as quickly as a few days and receive payment the same day. If the house has a lien, title issues or other issues, the process could take a little longer. We work on a case-by-case basis, so how fast you can sell your house will depend on your situation (liens, title issues, etc.). However, even when we must overcome obstacles, in most cases homeowners sell their houses much faster than they could on the open market. We can provide more information after you contact us.
Contact us and tell us about your situation. Once you do, we will start working to help you find the best solution for your situation. We make selling a home fast, easy and worry-free.
Get a Quick Cash Offer | Call 206-495-4408
Want to sell your Spokane house fast with one phone call?
It’s easy. Call us at 206-231-5864 or fill out the form to get more information.
Selling a property in today’s market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we’ll help guide you through your options.
We buy houses in ANY CONDITION. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property…
11335 NE 122nd St Suite 105, Kirkland, WA 98034, United States206-231-5864[email protected]
We are a local real estate solutions and investment business that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. We are investors and problem solvers who can buy your house fast with a fair all cash offer.
How It Works